Other than the UN commemoration of international family day, there so many treaties, organizations and institutions, so we have so many opportunities:
Where do we go from here?
- Adequate income, adequate services and enough time to spend together. Without enough time, hard to develop the relationship between couples and the family
- Convey our vision and map the current situation
- Understand our opponents and their strategy. What lies behind their motivation?
- Identify our opportunities
- Set up a roadmap: maintain our positions and plan our next steps
- Cover all areas of concern – strengthening our networks
- Capacity to mobilize quickly: nurture our networks at all levels (local, national, regional, international)
- Provide reliable information ((Media and politics) about our issues, as well as positive wording on the issues of the families. Convey the positive message of all the benefits of the marriage
- Intelligence : need for monitoring
Author: Maria Hildingsson
Secretary General of FAFCE
Secretary General of the Federation of Catholic Family Associations in Europe (FAFCE) based in Brussels